Something every married couple should know is that the key to a long and happy marriage is not to take things too seriously and to have a sense of humor.
Let’s look at some tweets which solidify this very statement. Can you relate to any of them?
4. That’s especially true if your SO hogs the entire bed!
Marriage is basically agreeing to not sleep in a comfortable position again for the rest of your life.
— QUΞΞN ΔLΔNΔ (@AlanaRockz) November 16, 2015
5. Ignorance is bliss I suppose?
Text from wife: I'm so sorry, I'm gonna be about half an hour late
Me [forgot we were even meeting, still in bed]: you always do this
— David Hughes (@david8hughes) November 6, 2016
6. On a more serious note, please do not do this, ladies!
My husband doesn't seem to realize I'm mad at him which is ridiculous because I just spent the last 20 min convincing him I'm not mad at him
— Lurkin' Mom (@LurkAtHomeMom) November 6, 2016
7. I wonder what he was actually thinking!
Husband: UGH that kid is JUST LIKE YOU.
M: Light of your life?
H: [leaves room]
Me: [shouts] SUPER COOL?
— Kim Bongiorno (@LetMeStart) October 24, 2015
8. This sums it all up, doesn’t it?
[Me, on my deathbed]
Wife: Is that what you're going to wear?
— Simon Holland (@simoncholland) May 23, 2017
9. We all know how this is going to end.
My wife and I are about to assemble a TV stand as a team.
I'm telling you now because this is probably my last post as a married man.
— James Breakwell (@XplodingUnicorn) January 2, 2017
10. Anything and everything become victory in marriage.
Until I got married I didn't even know it was possible to chew bubblegum arrogantly.
— Donna McCoy (@Donna_McCoy) January 17, 2017
11. So, is it good flirting or bad flirting?
Wife: This brownie fell on the floor. Do you want it?
Me: Are you flirting with me?
— James Breakwell (@XplodingUnicorn) April 24, 2017
12. Oh, Mark. You innocent soul.
WIFE: you forgot to run the dishwasher again, didn't you?
ME: [drinking milk from a flower vase] no, why?
— mark (@TheCatWhisprer) November 16, 2016
13. Snoring is the worst thing for a couple! Well, for one of them it is.
*watching husband sleep*
Me: "I just love him so much, he's my everyth-"
Me: "I can't live like this."
— Stephanie Ortiz (@Six_Pack_Mom) August 28, 2016
14. When you ask your SO to stop being so extra.
WIFE: Stop spending money on stupid stuff
WIFE: What the hell?
[dog walks by in a tuxedo]
ME: He's getting married, Karen
— Floyd is woke (@dafloydsta) August 17, 2016
15. This James dude has got it all.
Relationship status: My wife asked me what I wanted for dinner and then told me I was wrong.
— James Breakwell (@XplodingUnicorn) February 22, 2016